Monday 29 September 2008

Updates...

The other Scb is still in JB... So meanwhile I update a lil....

Just finished my quiz on derivatives. Sucks.

Preparing for another quiz on Life contingencies.

My life seems to be around those academic stuff!

I NEED A LIFE!

HAhaha.... Oh well... My mum say my expectation has grown. ( I presume so)

Anywayz, raya is coming and I won't have spare time to celebrate nor sit down and slack.

Oh and my buddy HL has flown to UK. Yes, everyone seems to end up in UK. (Will I be there by next year this time?)

I miss everyone. Miss HL, YH, LF and everyone.. Everyone. and recently, i found out that i'm not a very good person in expressing my feeling. Arghz!

Finally, who is in JB can come find me! I'm here in JB, most of the time!!! =)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos