Friday 22 August 2008

I wanna cry..............

I lost my celcom sim card. Something like this is bound to happen, coz I always put the sim card that's not in use under my battery. And now I lost it. =...(

I called the celcom center from my maxis number, and that bloody bodoh who answered my call kept asking me the same question over and over again. I just wanted to block my card la, is that so hard to do?

And when I asked for the nearest celcom branch from UKM, she gave me an address. Then after a while when I told her I don't know how to get there, she told me to get pen and paper. I thought she was gonna give me instructions on how to get there, but that bloody bodoh gave me the address again. I felt like screwing her upside down but luckily I didn't coz I was low on credit. And now my maxis number only has 2 cents left. 

Does anyone know how to go to Lot No 1, Taman Sri Saga, Jalan Sungai Chua, 43000 Kajang, Selangor?

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos