Wednesday 6 August 2008

I have resorted to this

The internet in my room is non-existent, and I have resorted to sitting in a faculty foreign to me to go online. And the worst thing is, I just accidentally removed my "O" key. I'm now left with the soft squishy thing beneath the key. I have no idea how to put it back, but I will figure it out when I reach my room. Right now I just wanna cherish and maximise the time I have in this faculty, and online gaogao.

When I can't online, I felt like there were so many things that I wanted to do online. And when I finally get the chance I forget everything and the only missions I am left with are download and blog.

Of course as usual, I'll check out the latest charts and download the latest songs. Then there's that thesis literature review materials that I have to search for. I am focusing on one thing today, tho and that is finding samples of whatever I am supposed to be writing. Easy breezy.

Chow first, I am bz!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos