Wednesday 30 July 2008

Tulan and Happy

Today I am both tulan and happy.

I was gonna start this post with a big bad ass TULAN. But hor, by the time I started writing this, I’ve already done something to cancel off my tulanness.

Let me start with the tulan part first.

Ok. You people have seen me use the word tulan, and I know there are a few people out there that might be watching this space who might not know what tulan means.

Let me break it down for you.

It’s a vulgar Hokkien slang used by Chinese, which means pissed off. It has two versions to it, as you’ll see why later on. The other version of tulan is TULIN. I dono what “tu” means but “lan” and “lin” are the same thing which refers to the male phallus [too cheem? Your kukujiao la!]

So, whenever there’s a slang involving “lan”, there’s always another version in “lin”.

In my case today, it doesn’t only mean pissed off. It means bloody livid which in Hokkien slang I would say tamade cibai kanasai sibeh farking tulan.

Now, for the cause of my tulanness.

Lab was done early and I decided to go Kajang to get the bulb for my old lamp and also a couple more things including coffee. [Lord only knows how much I need coffee now]

I shopped quite quickly because I already know what I wanted and I chose the cheapest ones so choosing was easy. Then I went to wait for the bus, T430 from RapidKL which goes straight into UKM’s every college.

I waited.

And waited.

Two hours passed, the sky turned dark and no sign of the bus.

So with all my heavy stuff, I crossed the street and took a mini bus which stops outside of UKM, meaning I have to walk to my college.

Then the mini bus driver [as usual] decides to wait till the bus is filled before moving out. Note that when I say “mini bus” you should be imagining those sekolah rendah school buses. The short ones. The very small ones. Got it? That’s the mini bus. I always had problem with such kind of seats. I don’t know whether it’s because I have too big a butt or legs too long I never fit well in the seats. My knees are always pressing against the back of the front seat, cutting circulation to my toes. As if that wasn’t enough, some bloody smart ass decided to smoke on the bus.

And then, as I expected, [because it’s the story of my life] T430 came. I imagined myself with Superman strength, holding the bus up on one end like a toy and slamming it into the ground.

*DIE RAPIDKL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.
TULAN.

Luckily I reached my room at 9pm+, coz from what I heard from many sources [might not be accurate tho] at 10pm there will be no water supply for the whole of Bangi. I took my shower, and started sorting out my purchases.

First thing I did was take out the bulb to replace the old one. I unscrewed the cover using my stainless steel ruler. Took out the halogen bulb carefully and put the new one in, holding it in tissue paper because it seems that the oil from hands would make it tinted.

Turned on the power and voila! It works!!!

I screwed the cover back on and I am *HAPPY!!!*

I have got coffee, tuna, kaya, margarine and a loaf of bread. I am happy because I have food and no need to go to café for breakfast. *HAPPY!!!*

I am using the shower cap my boy gave me along with a whole lot of other kawaii stuff like the cardholder and a small sac I am using right now. *HAPPY!!!*

I bought a lighter yesterday before visiting boy boy and I have aromatherapy now! *HAPPY!!!*

Called ma! *HAPPY!!!*

Called boy boy! *HAPPY!!!*

Okies. Happiness shall cancel tulanness. But hopelessness sets in coz I am sleepy but still got so many things to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Time to kai zhang the coffee.

No la. Gonna sleep. Huhuhu…

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos