Sunday 10 May 2009

A letter...

In the midst of all the packing, I realised one of the things I will miss the most would most probably be this one person.

So instead of going all melodramatic and pen a letter with no address and send it out when I get home, I decided to write this person an email, baring my thoughts. I don't think I expect any reply that I DREAMT of having. He will most probably wish me all the best like I did to him, which will give me some closure on this chapter, the limbo chapter that never really ended.

This feeling will not go away so soon, it will not end abruptly, but I know with some distance and with time, it will fade away. Yes. I believe it will.

Cheers to starting over with my life. :)

2 comments:

Fang Ling said...

Awww...take care RJ...good knowing you =). Cheers

kimijun said...

who who?
why you packing where you going???

heeee :D

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos