Saturday 20 December 2008

Random

Saw some of my friends blog, and I had this sudden urge to blog. Heehee..

Christmas is comingggg! And, all I want for Chirstmas is, _________.

(Am still thinking!) =)

Went to PC fair with my mum today. Got myself a sony mp3. Happppppppyyyyy!

Just sat for a test on wednesday and I hope I didn't screw it up. I'm counting on that for my Masters.

Tomorrow meeting up C.K , C.S, Mich and JL. Ohh.. its been pretty long since I catch up with them. And I need to get my butt moving to bring my camera. My post are so so dead. Heeehee.

Just started on my final year project. Hope everything goes well in my final semester.

Oh oh, am looking soooo forward to CNY. He's COMING BACK!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Scb : I wished, tmr I could meet u tog with them. IMY.
CM : That few days is long.

1 comments:

rojakrojak said...

SCBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

HUGSHUGSHUGSHUGS~~~~

MUAHMUAHMUAHMUAHMUAH~~~

I LUB YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos