Sunday 21 December 2008

Post #500. Day 60 for me.

I think it’s been 60 days for me?

I started running as soon as it ended… I ran and I never looked back. Tears, I’ve had a bucketful. Lessons, I’ve learnt a few.

Most of all, I feel that this sadness has taken on another shape and is still haunting me, no matter how much I run.

Then, when I thought I found a solace, a comfort, it appeared to be something false. It never was what I thought at all.

I  have so many things I am keeping to myself. I can’t say it. I can’t. If I did, people will get hurt. But they’d most probably still be able walk away. And then what? I’d be left with a wounded heart and scar to last for life.

I guess, at some point, I thought I have found the way out of this.

But I haven’t. I’ve just been running around in circles.

And now, I am still hurting and tired.

2 comments:

sleepy said...

Heys... U still have us! Don't think too much about it.. Cheer up k! Miss you darling.. *hugs* =)

rojakrojak said...

MUAH MUAH!!!
i love you babe!!!!

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos