Sunday 17 August 2008

Love it or hate it.

All food with a strong taste to it are the same. You either love it or hate it.

Cheese.

Durian.

Garlic.

Onion.

PARSLEY.

I am parsley-intolerant.

People have told me parsley is good for the body, I should eat it, blablabla. But just like how you can't make a durian hater to eat durian, you can't convert me from parsley hater to parsley eater.

The mere smell of it makes me not wanna eat the food that's topped with it.

The mere taste of it makes me want to spit out whatever I am eating.

PARSLEY IS DISGUSTING. REPULSIVE. ABHORRENT. ABOMINABLE. FOUL. LOATHSOME. DETESTABLE. (And many other words you can find in the thesaurus)

If I can make anything disappear from this world, it'd be mosquitoes, terrorists, HIV, George W. Bush, Avril Lavigne, Pete Burns and MUTHAFUCKIN PARSLEY.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos