Friday 4 July 2008

Why

Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why did I make the decision I made?

Things happen. It’s what you do about it that matters.

So why did I do what I did?

What effects will it have on me?

Everyone has their moments. I had mine. But I didn’t have it coming for me. It was uncalled for.

And yet this is my choice.

Third time lucky, people always say.

Yeah, right. If it happened the third time I would be the biggest fool in this galaxy.

And I won’t know how to live with myself if it happened again.

But that said, ultimatum was given.

Once more and please just go bite some dust. Or better still, kick a friggin’ bucket.

People make bad decisions. Yours were made, don’t make me make more than I should have to.

Time to cool my shoulder till you learnt your lessons.

1 comments:

魔犯生 said...

wat u say
i dono leh
y so cheam
come here lah

http://www.plurk.com/user/urbanwalker

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos