Tuesday 18 March 2008

This day is... black.

This morning started my black day by seeing sueh lang's car on my way out. From that moment on, I knew that this was gonna be a black day, but tried to lie to myself, saying that seeing his car is sueh enough, I can't get any sueh-er than this.

But things went sueh, sueh, sueh.

Dowan talk liao la. Damn sueh.

[color=black]My Tuesday[/color]



PS: Btw, the incorrect html code was done on purpose. Just so you know I'm not stupid, that I am abstract.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos