Monday 28 January 2008

Sorry y'all

I have so much to blog about, but I don't have the time to sit down and blog them all and post the pictures...

I promise by March I will have time to sit my ass down half a day to blog for you all. I promise.

In the meantime, just to update you all, I just got back from a camp, and I was Faci [short for facilitator] Kebajikan [welfare]. Paid RM20 and tamade no t shirt, and we had to work our asses off. Not enough sleep, and we can't join the activities. Wasted my RM20. But I'm glad I was there with my detachment's committees, cos they were absolute fun. I nearly died laughing with them.

Now, the training for PPC has started, and I have to train the juniors every single day until the day of competition [17 or 24th Feb] and we have to hold an AGM a within a week after the competition. Only then I am free. Grr...

For now, taking it as it comes, not enough time to pangsai, but I will survive!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos