Tuesday 11 September 2007

Whoopie!!!

Edit:
Isn't it amazing how you can dream of the same person for 2 nights in a row?
You know how sometimes you know you're dreaming of a person but seeing another, eg Mr Lotto but you're seeing Mr Crumbs?
This is not like those dreams.
I saw my Mr Lotto as he is. Hehehe...

Fascinating, scintillating, tantalising!

~~~

So start your car,
I know a whoopie spot,
Where the gin is cold and the piano's hot
It's just a noisy hall, where there's a nightly brawl
And all
That
JAZZ

~~~

Y'all!!! Show me some lurve!!!

The flea that's been bugging me is finally jumping to another host!!!
Have fun sucking somewhere else!!!

Whoopie!!!


The crappy cafe is closing down!!! The overcharging, super rude and super dirty cafe is closing down!!!

Whoopie!!!


My birthday is coming soon!!!

Whoopie!!!


After tomorrow I only have 2 papers left!!!

Whoopie!!!


I just got my burger paid for!!! Enjoying my burger now!!!

Whoopie!!!

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala...

Whoopie!!!

P/S: Does anyone have the whole of the album "Left of the Middle" by Natalie Imbruglia? Please upload to esnips.com so that I can download it, and then let me know please? Thank you...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos