Friday 13 November 2009

That's what I told him

"Trust me, you're having a better day than me."

Haha...I wanted to reply, you always had a better day than me. Oh well.

Life isn't pretty much kind lately. In the morning, you had to psycho yourself, oh well, life is just pretty much like that. Don't ask for too much. Don't ask for people's kindness even when you are kind and nice. It doesn't work this way.

Maybe you would try to even figure out why or what did you do. And at the end of the day, you will only get the lamest conclusion you ever think of,

So, WHY BOTHER?

People say, smile, cos you might begin that infectious habit.

Haha, well, not all the time. What a mockery huh, when you smile or do something good and what you will get is a word of, HAR? you so good one ah?

Life.

Oh well, its friday!!!!!!! Back to comfort zone.

YAYS!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos