Sunday 21 June 2009

Weathering the Weather With Some Blockbusters

The weather has been crazily hot these days and I’ve been trying to sing like a frog to get the rain to come but to no avail. And I’ve been nursing a headache for a couple of days now. What depresses me further is the news of a recurring El Nino. Oh no no, not El Nino!

~~~

I watched “A Lot Like Love” on Channel 5 the other day and I’m glad I caught the movie this time. I missed it the last time it was showing in the cinemas. It’s a superb movie (to me, at least) and I don’t mind watching it again. There’s another movie that I wanna watch for the second time, but I’ve forgotten the name of the movie. But the actor is the man who starred in the sequel to Joe Almighty (am I right with this title?) and I think his name is Steve Carrell? Carell? But anyways, it’s a movie about how he fell in love with his brother’s girlfriend, and it’s not bad a movie.

Watched “Terminator: Salvation” and I could understand how Christian Bale could have had that meltdown in the middle of the shooting (go Google if you don’t know what I’m talking about). His character is all macho and angry all the time, so I guess he must have been too into the character and snapped the head off that poor guy. LOL! It’s a good movie btw. Cuntet.

Now, I’m not as excited about the HP movies as I used to be, mostly because the movie version is too concentrated and many details are left out for the sake of making the movie at a reasonable length. In the end, the movie loses its continuity and is quite broken up in places and you can’t really make heads or tails of it. So right now, the most anticipated movie for this summer would be…

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.

... or as I call it, The Floor: Roll On The Floor (from TF: ROTF)

I can’t wait to watch this movie I’m so sexcited w0000000000t!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneonesatusatu

I need more dough to feed my habit of movie watching. Anyone?

~~~

Random of the day:
05312009

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos