Monday 15 June 2009

Random #bajillion

I went to see the movie Terminator: Salvation (a great movie) after work today, and the ah lian and bengs of Tun Aminah vex me and make me laugh at the same time.

What’s so vexing about them is that these ah lians and bengs don’t know how to silent their phones when watching a movie in a cinema. And worse, this ah lian actually picked up her phone and spoke very loudly. Just like that Taiko in that Digi commercial. The other ah beng who was just behind me, his phone rang a couple of times in the midst of the movie.

This bunch of kiddo teenage ah lians and bengs were happily chatting away at the back. It’s a blessing that the movie has a lot of loud scenes, cause that way, I can only hear muffled voices.

The most funny thing about today’s movie experience is that, one of the teenage ah bengs said at the end of the movie, in Mandarin, “This is better than the end of a school day. I didn’t understand the movie at all!” In my mind I was like, “Ah boy arh, study hard hard then you can understand liao lor!”

This brings me to another thing I’ve been reading a lot of nowadays: The issue of making English a must pass subject in public exams. I really support this move, and I think there is an importance to languages that I never understood until now, which was why I was so lazy in getting my BM right in school. Both languages are very important, especially in the context of Malaysia. BM is important, even if it’s pasar BM. It’s important in communicating with everyone in Malaysia, coz that’s what almost everyone in Malaysia understands. English is more important on a global level, when accessing knowledge. Coz there are only so many books and websites available in BM.

Anyways, the next random…

~~~

Men who are short and small and always in the company of a much bigger and taller man, PLEASE do not grow your hair. Because from the back, you’ll look like the big guy’s gf. XD

~~~

What kind of underwear would a person need to be wearing for the VPL to show. WHEN THAT PERSON IS WEARING A PAIR OF JEANS. (NOTE: VPL = visible panty line.)

~~~

As of the night of 15th June, I say, NINETEEN MORE DAYS TO GO. Booyakasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos