Thursday 2 April 2009

It didn’t go well

They weren’t interested in what I had to say about my research.

First of all, I blame myself for not preparing a script. I blame myself for thinking they would only be interested and focused in the results, not the previous lengthy shit about the methods that we already presented the last time.

I blame most of all, the language medium. I had to struggle through my sentences. WHY THE HELL IS IT IN MALAY? WHY THE FUCK?! Cmon, u’re teaching your subjects [some of them anyway] and you want us to do our final year project in Malay? What is this fuckery?

I hate that they didn’t understand my sentences. I hate that they didn’t wanna pursue further. They looked as though they were gonna fall asleep anytime.

Well, I’m sorry if I’m boring you. Damn it.

1 comments:

魔犯生 said...

FUCK THEM ALL !

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos