Friday 11 July 2008

Blablablablabla. Whole lotta crap.

When you are under attack from a lot of people all at the same time about the same thing, that's when you know you've messed up. BAD.

But what would you choose? Remedy the situation as best as you can and hope no such thing happens again, or will you just put it aside and pretend it never happened?

The present is a gift, I remember Nie telling me. It is a gift given to you. If you don't want to accept it, just give it away. It's not yours to keep, nor have you the right to keep it if you don't want it. Don't claim it as yours but put it aside, when you all you want are other gifts.

~~~

The day I stop fretting over something is the day I don't give a crap anymore.

Madonna may need 4minutes to save the world, but I only need 4 seconds to save my pride.

~~~

No more, ok? That was the last one and no more. I'd bitch slap you if there is more. I'm not a very nice person.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos