Friday 7 March 2008

Cheered up considerably..

Today even though I had a crap paper, but I had cheered up considerably. Had lunch with Huang Ling and Kai Siong [junior], watched a couple episodes of Supernatural [and ogled at Jensen Ackles] and took a one hour nap before playing some badminton with Huang Ling, Ley Tall [senior], Aizi, Aminah, and also Kin Yew [junior, who recently tried to "change" his name to Kin Siang]. I seriously need more practice, and I know just the person who just made appointment with me. Muby, you're my next practice target... Hehehe...

I'm glad I got the anger out of my system. Or maybe it was the constipation that made my mood crappy? Hurm...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Crabby crap.. cook till red! >_< ant den les teast fogeter..

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos