Thursday 22 November 2007

New Semester Resolution.

Dear Father Christmas,

I know this request comes a bit too early this time of year, but since Christmas is coming around in one month's time, I would like to ask for one gift. And it is just ONE thing. Hope you can fulfill my wish.

My wish is to have a camera. A camera that I can use to record and capture my life, my friends, the goings-on in my life. I realised that my blog has become less of what is happening in my life, since I lost my camphone. I want to share my experiences, not just rant around like a madwoman [although I AM a siaochabo] about things that do not concern what I want to blog about. I can't seem to pen down what goes thru my mind and what has happened in my day without a picture for me to start with.

A camera would allow me to go trigger-happy with my friends, let me have something to do when I am damn sibeh boh liao, and not bore readers with laborous readings.

Father Christmas, hope you get this email fine, I used gmail and yahoo to ensure you receive it [hotmail sucks, so I didn't use it]. Please hear read my request and consider it carefully. And please do note that Rudolph is still in my hands, I will be eating reindeer meat in one month's time if I don't get any reply, or the gift itself.

Happy Christmas!!!!

From SiaoChaBo,
Jin Jin@Rojak

1 comments:

sleepy said...

Hey, can i share the wish list with you? I also need a camera! hahaha..
=P

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos