Thursday 6 September 2007

Direct Current.

Litar E&E. Have to learn about direct current. Can someone tell me why is there such a thing as electric?

~~~

Life in Malaysia.

First of all, imagine it's the wizarding world. The person in charge of our country is Voldemort.

And UKM is Hogwarts. But the difference is that there is no Harry Potter, no Hermione Granger, no Ron Weasley, no Dumbledore, no Order of the Phoenix.

The bumis being the "pure-blood", and the non bumis being the Muggles or Mudblood.

There's just a lot of Slytherins around, with the number Gryffindors dwindling.

Now you know how I feel?

And, I like my pork. Please don't take it away...

~~~

My mind has been quite clear lately, and I have been able to not be so stressed.

Mainly because I have been given the answer that I seek, and I seem to see life is not so bad after all.

Been able to put things in perspective quite easily these days.

But being stressed the way I used to made me realise one thing, I have the tendency to be bipolar.

I am not shitting you, I really do. Hopefully I am not. Crossing my fingers. My eyes. Probably the road too.

One word describes my mood now: LEGA.
[Malay word. Dunno how to explain. Use your dictionary la.]

~~~

This is from my brother's blog... It's so interesting [to me] that I have to copy and paste here...

Title: 發發牢騷

蟑螂怎麽踩都踩不完
壁虎怎麽趕都趕不走
蒼蠅怎麽揮都揮不去
螞蟻怎麽捏都捏不盡
可惡
壞人怎麽罰也罰不乖
奸人怎麽防也防不了
小人怎麽打也打不死
賤人怎麽甩也甩不掉
可怕
真理怎麽辯也辨不清
欲念怎麽禁也禁不住
愛情怎麽找也找不着
夢想怎麽追也追不到
可悲
樹木就快砍完了
冰山就快溶化了
禽獸就快絕種了
人類就快滅亡了
可喜
可賀
苦難就要結束了

1 comments:

Unknown said...

no ppl aprciat 1, haha...
spacious, easy, free=lega ???

 
Copyright © TwoSiaoChabos